The SHEA 2019 Program Committee combines the expertise of SHEA members who have served on SHEA meeting planning committees for many years and active leaders from the SHEA Education Committee. It also includes broad subject matter expertise in healthcare epidemiology, antibiotic stewardship, long-term care, research methods, clinical microbiology, patient safety and quality, implementation science, and a wide range of opportunities for networking and communication with peers and experts in the field.
Planned Program Highlights (updated soon with new features planned!)
- Innovative topics that are cutting edge discussing unanswered issues with Healthcare Epidemiology and Antibiotic Stewardship.
- Focused scientific abstracts related to healthcare epidemiology, surveillance, implementation science and patient safety, and prevention strategies
- Poster and oral abstract awards for diverse professional fields related to healthcare epidemiology for all career levels
- SHEA Mentorship Program
- International Networking
- Women in Epi Networking
- SHEA Epi Project Competition
- SHEA Education & Research Foundation Dinner (Ticket Purchase Required)
- Pre- Confernce Workshop (Extra Cost Required)